If you are seeking contemporary, fun, bright and natural Wedding Photography to capture your special day, let's discuss how I can help you...choosing the right Wedding Photographer is an important decision and you need someone you feel comfortable with! I believe it is a real privilege to be invited to shoot a couples special day and I prefer to quietly capture the joy of the event without being too obtrusive or distracting. I have been to Weddings where the Photographer takes over the proceedings...and keep the couple away from their guests, I believe I am there to capture a record of the happy occasion, not to try and shape it.
Sadly I have been asked to re-edit badly shot Weddings, to try and salvage shots from a set of images that the couple are disappointed with, it is a really upsetting experience for them, so I am happy to help couples find the right Photographer. I invite you to see more of my work and discuss the way I shoot and process images without any pressure to book me... If it's not the style you are looking for I am happy to recommend some very capable local Photographers as alternatives.
If possible, I prefer to organise a relaxed and informal shoot before the Wedding day which can be an engagement keepsake or just a wonderful memory.
The shoot allows us to get to know one another and I also find out how comfortable you are in front of the camera. Here is a sample from a pre-wedding shoot with Steph & Chris shot on a frosty Winter morning...
Tom & Fliss
Shradha & Vinay
Paul & Chessie
You are most welcome to visit me to view more weddings and discuss a package designed specifically for you...after all, no two Weddings are the same!
To give you a guide to my pricing - here are some examples for Weddings in Cambridgeshire for 2018 *
- Ceremony and reception to first dance - £795 - 500+ hi res images on a USB stick
- Bridal preparation, ceremony and reception to first dance - £945 - 600+ hi res images on a USB stick
- Bridal preparation, ceremony and reception to first dance - two Photographers £1245 - 750+ hi res images on a USB stick
- Pre-shoot - £75 - all images for download
- Ten high Quality retouched images of your choice - printed 12" x 8" - £95
- Prints, albums & canvases can be priced as required - Example A3 Canvas - £80, A2 Canvas £120
I am also able to arrange for a Videographer to join me for the day and we can offer a package for both formats...
Please feel free to call me with any questions you may have; I promise no pressure to book with me!